Saturday 14 July 2012

Stunning Competition: The Results!

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition to win a signed copy of Stunner.  Before I announce the winner, I'll give you the answers....

1. The Bridesmaid J E Millais

Lily looking cheeky
The real Bridesmaid



















2. Beata Beatrix D G Rossetti

Me and Cagney (who is a ginger hen)
Yes, the red dove is somewhat classier...



















3. Ophelia J E Millais

So. Very. Cold....

Right there with you, Lizzie...
Well done to everyone who got it right, and thanks again for everyone who took part and sent in emails.  Yes, I promise, next time there will be some Holman Hunt.

The lucky winner of a signed copy of Stunner, as randomly drawn by Mr Walker, is Scott Thomas Buckle, and the book will be wending its way to you this week.

Thanks to everyone who has bought the new edition and special thanks to those who have taken the time to post reviews, I really, really appreciate it.  If you want to come and give me some abuse in person, I will be giving a talk on Fanny Cornforth's journey from country girl to Stunner at the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum in Bournemouth in October, more details to follow, and I hope to meet some of you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comment. I shall post it up shortly! Kx