Monday 20 August 2012

Come Up and See Me Sometime....



Well, actually, depending where you are in the country, this could equally be 'Come Down' or even sideways, but I feel I am digressing already.  Plus the 'Sometime' is a bit vague.  Let me start again....

Come and see me in Bournemouth on Saturday 13th October at 2.30pm in the Morning Room of the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum!

That, I think you would agree, is somewhat less vague.  I am giving a talk on the journey of Fanny Cornforth from streetwalker to supermodel, or nut-slinger to national treasure, and you can come and see me.  

How smashing!

The good news is that the tickets are free (well, you always knew I was cheap), however, the space is limited so if you would like to come along, please email 

r-c.enquiries@bournemouth.gov.uk 

or call 01202 451820 to book tickets.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Gosh, what shall I wear?!

5 comments:

  1. The bookcoverage looks totally chique, so please, wear something very eloquent :) It's a pity I'm still stuck in Holland, so I won't be able to see. Maybe you are asked to come to Amsterdam, soon? I'ld like to hear (Eindhoven would be more in my neighborhood, though. So if you come hither, give a call too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marleen, when I start my world tour, I'll pop in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it'll be a smash! Maybe it will be cool enough to bring out the velvet by then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always cool enough to bring out the velvet, you know me... ;) Thanks Lila!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for your comment. I shall post it up shortly! Kx