Monday 10 March 2014

Spend Some Time with Alexa and Me...

So, what are you up to in May? 

Are you thinking 'Blimey, I really fancy going to Bournemouth and enjoying some gratuitous nudity! Oh, and some art history, obviously.'

Then your luck is in!

I will be giving a talk at the Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum on Alexa Wilding, mysterious muse and gorgeous enigma, on May 10th and tickets are on sale now!  

Venus Verticordia, as seen in Bournemouth
If you fancy spending £6 and spending some time with me in lovely surroundings, then give the lovely folks at the RC a call and come on over.  The Russell-Cotes is one of the foremost collections of nineteenth century art outside London, housed in the beautiful Russell-Cotes' home on top of the East Cliff overlooking the sea.  What larks!

To book tickets contact the Russell-Cotes on 01202 451858 or via email on r-c.enquiries@bournemouth.gov.uk.  

See you there!  I will also be signing copies of my new novel too, more news of that next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for your comment. I shall post it up shortly! Kx